The Myler English Dee Ported Snaffle Bit features a comfort snaffle with low port mouthpiece. It is the Myler alternative to the traditional three-piece mouthpiece commonly used in snaffle bits. When the reins are engaged, the mouthpiece rotates onto the horse’s tongue in order to apply the necessary tongue pressure to teach a horse to give to the bit or break at the poll. This Level 2 mouthpiece features a 1/4″ port that introduces tongue relief.
This is a Level 2 Myler Bit. Providing an excellent transition from Level 1 to Level 2, this bit is even suitable for a wide range of horses as a starting point in the Myler Bitting System.
- Traditional English Dee Cheek Piece without Hooks
- Copper Inlay on Inside of Bars to Encourage Salivation
- 7/16″ Bars Shaped in Pronounced Curve to Allow Comfortable Swallowing
- 1/4″ Low Port for Introduction of Tongue Relief
- Stainless Steel – No Rust!